What our Customers say...
I woke up one morning around 3:30 am to check on the baby and when I stepped out of my bed I was up to my ankles in water. After waking my husband, we found the source of the problem...a broken washing machine hose. We immediately called SERVPRO of NE Ontario and Kaiser who came out right away and made our middle of the night disaster back to normal within a few days.
Wildfires came through our neighborhood and we were lucky that our house didn't catch fire but it was covered in soot and the smoke was horrible. SERVPRO took care of everyone on our street and when it was over you could see the damage on the hills behind us, but all our homes didn't smell like smoke anymore.
Someone accidentally set off the sprinkler system in our complex and we had water everywhere. Our insurance company told us to call SERVPRO and we are glad they did. This is a hard working team with all the latest technology to check for moisture and make sure that mold didn't start growing. Thanks SERVPRO!
Tamara is the best! One call for a water leak got us back on our feet.
Our building was affected by the coronavirus and our employees and customers were at risk. We called these guys up and they sanitized everything. Now they come by once a week to make sure we stay clean and disinfected. It is well worth it to have the peace of mind that we are doing our part.
We bought a house that had been flooded. We didn't know what to do, so we called SERVPRO and they knew exactly how to fix the walls, flooring, and remove all the bad odors. We will call them next time we need help with water damage.
As the operations manager for a large company, we could not afford to have the office shut down. We had a massive leak and thought our company would have to close for several weeks, but SERVPRO came out and worked all weekend to help us get back up and running. We only missed one day of work and it's all thanks to these hardworking individuals who really came through when we were in a tight spot.
Sewer backups are the worst. When the upstairs toilet overflowed, we thought it couldn't get worse, but then the ceiling collapsed too. Tamara and her team came right out and took care of everything. They are the best. I would recommend them to anyone.
My daughter found mold growing in her room and the mold inspector recommended to have SERVPRO clean it up. When they were done, you couldn't smell it or see it. It was completely fixed. Thank you SERVPRO.
We had a fire in our kitchen and they hooked us up in record time. When it was done, it was "Like it never even happened."
I called them for help at my mom's house. They came out fast and did great work!
SERVPRO of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser has a great team!
We had a small fire damage occur in the kitchen of our home, the soot and smoke spread around the whole house. SERVPRO of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser was great to work with and we felt completely taken care of.
We needed to have our office cleaned and SERVPRO of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser came in and gave us complete peace of mind.
SERVPRO of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser helped when we had a water damage, they were great!